Good morning

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
its a beautiful day here in the niagara region, time for the grape and wine parade, and all the fun that goes with it. So, just felt like wishing u all a great day, Maryann

It's a beautiful day here too Maryann! :)

The grape and wine parade sounds like fun, do they give out samples? ;) :)

Have a wonderful, sunny weekend everyone! :)

What a great morning! I'm glad its going to be nice and sunny today ... especially after all the rain yesterday :) I'm going to check out the Word the On Street Festival today ... Its an event where they close off a street in downtown Toronto and authors can set up little booths to sell their books!

Good afternoon to everyone! :wave:

Maryann I would have loved to have attended the Grape and Wine Festival (as well as a few taste tests! LOL);) DH and I might take a relaxing day trip to Niagara Falls on Tuesday just to see the gardens and try out our new digital camera.

bunyfoo, that also sounds like something I would love to do as I am an avid reader.:)

Snowwark............hi neighbour.....how are you doing?:teeth:

Hope y'all have a great weekend!:sunny: :sunny:

PS.CONGRATULATIONS Kim on reaching the 5K mark! I always enjoy your posts! Time flies when you're having fun!

Manitoba is really a sunshine province! We are having a lovely weekend with fall suppers at community halls and awesome fall perennials showing off. No wine festivals at this time though.
Just pumpkin fairs and fall suppers.

Good Afternoon everyone! It really IS a beautiful day isn't it!! :sunny: I'm just about to go for a walk and stop in at Williams for a mocha caramel frappe. YUM!

Enjoy the day! :)

Was a beautiful day here in Ontario too!!!

We are also having a Word on the Street
Festival tomorrow.

Lots of stuff for kids to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter