Good place to eat before "WISHES"

Kathyandtyler

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are going to Disney the first week of April. Where is a good place to eat before the the fireworks? We would prefer a sit-down meal to a buffet.

Thanks
Kathy

Cinderella's Royal Table would be a wonderful choice, but if you eat too close to the time of Wishes, you'll be met with throngs of people in the hub as you're trying to get a spot for the fireworks. I'd suggest the Plaza (at the end of Main Street), but it only serves sandwiches, salads, and delicious ice cream. The food and service are very good. You can walk right out and secure a place to view Wishes.

If you make your priority seating about two hours before Wishes, though, you should be able to eat at CRT, as long as you don't mind waiting on Main Street for the fireworks to begin. The food is great, as is the atmosphere and service. This is a dinner menu, rather than a lunch-type menu like the Plaza.

We happened to stop at the Plaza counter service place one night about 1 hour before wishes. We got a nice table on the patio facing the castle. After we sat down to eat, we saw that Spectromagic was running down Main Street. I got to thinking and said, "Hey, this would be a decent place to see the fireworks and be able to sit down." So, we stayed put and waited for the fireworks. This turned out to be a really nice place to see the fireworks. It was an unobstructed view. However, I think they are made to be viewed from Main Street where the fireworks appear above the Castle. From our viewpoint, the fireworks appeared to the right of the castle. But, if that doesn't bother you it was really nice to sit down and relax and watch the show. It wasn't very crowded. Then, when the fireworks were done, be quickly headed over to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain before the crowds got there.
Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter