Good Strategy or not?

Mdsleiman

disneyfan
I have three days planned at MK for our upcoming trip. Arrival day - half day, Full day + MVMCP, and a 3/4 of a day. I was thinking Adventureland and Frontierland - arrival day, Fantasyland - full day + MVMCP, and Tomorrowland on 3/4 day. We have only had one day to do MK in the pass and missed out on so much. I want to relax and take our time.

Last edited:
If you don't mind standing in line, don't need to go to every attraction, don't like to repeat any rides and don't like a lot of walking, then conquering by land will work since you have several days.

I think you'll find most people on these boards don't plan by land, but plan by attraction. If you don't mind the walking, you'll be able to do far more attractions by getting FP for the more popular ones, even if that means some crisscrossing the park.

If you don't mind standing in line, don't need to go to every attraction, don't like to repeat any rides and don't like a lot of walking, then conquering by land will work since you have several days.

I think you'll find most people on these boards don't plan by land, but plan by attraction. If you don't mind the walking, you'll be able to do far more attractions by getting FP for the more popular ones, even if that means some crisscrossing the park.
if they separate by land, it is even easier to manage FPs. there are only a few FP priorities in each land, which they should have no trouble getting. Then they can book their 4th+ on the lower priorities. With 3 days there, I don't see the need for crisscrossing the park daily.

You don't have Liberty Square listed, not a ton in the way of attractions, but worth touring around. Maybe add that to your full Fantasyland Day since they are close. Other than that, I like your plan and it will give you plenty of time to really enjoy each area of the park.

I would agree with making Tomorrowland your 1/2 day and Adventureland/Frontierland your 3/4 day. IMHO, there is a ton to do in Adventureland/Frontierland. On your full day/MVMCP day, I would consider branching out to Liberty Square and maybe covering some ground in one of the other lands (or even poking around on Main St.). A full day + MVMCP is more than enough time to see everything in Fantasyland.

I have two days at MK plus a halloween night. I have split the park in two, doing one half first visit, doing second half other visit plus i have some repeats of rides in there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter