Good thoughts coming to Nancy

Glad to hear she is out of ICU. I've been thinking about her, Fiasco and Pete for the last week. I hope they all feel much better soon. ❤

Hi all, Update on Nancy

They put in a defibrillator today. They still don't know what caused the cardiac arrest, and want to ensure that her heart starts on its own should it happen again. I've shared that you guys have sent best wishes, and she was very appreciative.

Hi all, Update on Nancy

They put in a defibrillator today. They still don't know what caused the cardiac arrest, and want to ensure that her heart starts on its own should it happen again. I've shared that you guys have sent best wishes, and she was very appreciative.

Wow scary to know they don't know what caused it. May seem silly, but I'm going to say stress. I know Pete has mentioned she works in the medical field and I can only imagine how stressful the past 1.5 years have been. Continued good thoughts and prayers that this doesn't happen again.

Hi all, Update on Nancy

Thank you Mary Jo! I have had Nancy on my mind and was wondering how she was doing.

Nancy, still have you in my prayers every day. Hoping you are well enough to head home soon!

NC Beast and I are sending Nancy and her family lots of positive thoughts and prayers. We know from experience how shocking to hear words like "heart failure" can sound. NC Beast had a heart attack (no cardiac arrest) May 2019 (did see new primary doctor weeks before...but, that is a story for another time) . He spent several months in out patient cardiac care with supervised workouts and sessions with a dietitian. We have been more commitment to a low sodium lifestyle for most meals and other things.

2 years later, NC Beast had several tests this past week and his heart is looking great and the minor damage/thickening of heart did not get worse. He had these tests with his new cardio doctor (insurance had him change network...we loved his first team). The doctor thinks that he can increase intensity of workouts soon plus ride most theme park rides.

MIL has been doing great with her afib which is controlled by one medicine and a defibrillator. She had it for several years at least. She did not know that she had a hole in her heart until she had a blood clot after coming home from an overseas trip. She had other issues and still very active 83 year old with a boyfriend and volunteering plus she drives still.

We had other family members with heart issues so that help in knowing some terms and advice. However, it does not fully escape daily life, but we try to do stress relief, eat healthier on most days, and keep being positive.

NANCY NOTHING BUT PURE LOVE!

she’s a nurse right? She helped so many let god Look out for her now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter