• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good WDW video on YouTube

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
I found this video of Soarin' on YouTube.
It shows the entire attraction, from entering the building, to getting into and walking thru part of the Fastpass Plus line, the preshow and the entire movie.

http://youtu.be/CXBqviMRypg

The only parts missing are the actual boarding onto the fliers and the exit (the exit is similar to the entrance, but a bit less noisy and plain walls rather than the lighting effects of the entrance.
Boarding is shown very well in the 'preflight' movie though.
As for movement, when the movie point of view slowly sinks or banks, your ride seat foes also.

I haven't looked at all of them, but this YouTube channel iThemePark seems like a good one. They also have a Facebook page.

Not everyone will want previews like this, but for people who need information about sounds, sound levels, light levels and the experience itself, these kinds of videos are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter