Goodbye Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
As announced in today's DIS Unplugged show, @Olly is no longer part of the DIS team. I'm sure you'll all join me in saying goodbye, good luck and thanks to Oliver for all his hard work whilst with the DIS. You will be missed.

Please keep this thread to wishing Olly good luck and thanking him for his hard work with The DIS. DO NOT speculate as to why he has left etc. This information is private and confidential, and i'm sure Olly will share his reasons in the future if he chooses to. If this thread doesn't remain on topic, it will be closed. TIA.

Last edited:

As announced in today's DIS Unplugged show, @Olly is no longer part of the DIS team. I'm sure you'll all join me in saying goodbye, good luck and thanks to Oliver for all his hard work whilst with the DIS. You will be missed.

I am truly disappointed by this announcement. I so enjoyed Olly's perspective and he will be missed. Great things are on the horizon for this young man.
Is it just me or is the DIS losing more and more great people. As a fan I would ask you guys to stop letting these great people go. Tranquilize them, chain them to their desks. What ever it takes.

Sad to hear the news but know that Oliver will do well wherever he goes. All the very best, Oliver. Cheers!

Terribly sad that there won't be a Heidi from Tool Time Part Deux. Part of the DIS Classic Pantheon.

0180cebf96aecf55dfd22bb44ba5b2e4.jpg

Sad to hear the news but know that Oliver will do well wherever he goes. All the very best, Oliver. Cheers!

Terribly sad that there won't be a Heidi from Tool Time Part Deux. Part of the DIS Classic Pantheon.

0180cebf96aecf55dfd22bb44ba5b2e4.jpg

Wait, maybe then Oliver was the original girl, Lisa, and his replacement can be the new girl, Heidi

Seriously though - sad to see that Oliver is leaving and wish him nothing but the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter