Goodbyeeeeee!!!!!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
We have had a very hectic last few days. DH's brother is emigrating to Australia next week and is staying down in Bournemouth for a few days. We have all been out for a family meal tonight which was very enjoyable, albeit rather sad because although the brother intends to come home at least once a year to see the family including his grown-up daughter and son, lets face it, Australia is at the other end of the world!

At last the day we have been waiting for is almost here!!! We leave 9am Monday morning to go to London where we are staying for 3 days, then we will catch the Eurostar on Thursday.....Mickey, here we come!!! ::MickeyMo :wizard:::MinnieMoThe days can't pass quickly enough! Thank you so much for all your advice and tips, I'm sure we will all love it there! We are meeting Renate on Sunday for a mini Dis meet, and I have bought a new notebook so I can bore you all with my first attempt at a trippie!

Bye for now!:wave2:

Elaine
have a great holiday. Look forward to hearing all about it on your return :sunny:

Reid

Hi Elaine, Hope you have a FANTASTIC holiday. Can't wait for your trippie :Pinkbounc . Maybe you could inquire about dates for Fantillusion during Christmas season for us? :wave2:

Elaine, I hope that after all the anticipation you have a really wonderful first trip to DLP!! :goodvibes :Pinkbounc

Elaine - have a wonderful time!

Hope the sun shines every day, and you come back full of the joys!! :cool1:

Hope you are having an amazing time - I'm not jealous of you in DLRP - I have my lovely work to do all day while you are there :sad:

I missed you since I was off on holiday Elaine but I SO hope you and your family had a great time!! It's hard to believe that until now you'd never been to DLP!!

Looking forward to your thoughts!!

Hi,

I met them yesterday at DLRP and I can tell you that all have a great time :banana: :banana:

We had a great time together and are looking forward to meet up again at christmas.

...and the weather is also great...bright sun yesterday :sunny:

Renate :wizard:

Renate_do said:
Hi,

I met them yesterday at DLRP and I can tell you that all have a great time :banana: :banana:

Phew!!! So Elaine's not going to be lynching us when she get's back!?! :cheer2:

Bexx said:
Was thinking the same thing. Glad her first trip is sounding good :)

Reid

Bexx said:
Rhiannon was saying that the other day - how awful if she was disappointed especially after buying annual passes!!! But I think if you love Disney, you love Disney wherever it may be. All the parks have their own charms.

Aww, I missed you, I'm afraid, but I hope you have the most fantastic time at Disney, Elaine! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter