Gooding WeGoShop?

marathonmommy

DIS Veteran
I just read a post about this service. It sounds like a wonderful idea. Can someone give me details? Order before you go? Call when you get there with a room number? Have to wait around for delivery - if so how long? Tell me more!

http://www.wegoshop.com/location/wgs-location15.htm

Here is the link for the WeGoShop in Orlando. They will deliver to you (for the fees inclosed). They will go to which ever store you want, make sure to get name brands you ask for, etc. The more specific your order, the happier you will be.

I have heard nothing but fantastic things from people about the Orlando service!!!

(the order form is also on this website)

Laura

Love them!!!

Great Service!! Great People!!!

that do what they say.

Yes, the more detailed your order is the better for you.

they were really great to work with.

don't go with goodings - that supermarket is way too expensive - but if that is what you ask for they will definitely do it.

I like Publix or Super Walmart (there are several in the area)

on your next trip to the grocery store - write down what is on the labels of the foods you buy. remember that you won 't have staples - so either bring them or expect to order it.

I always also order toilet paper - I hate the stuff that WDW uses.

When you order they will ask for a time when you would like your items delivered. In our case, we said five, knowing we would be checking in at four. Bad storms delayed them a bit, fifteen minutes, but they called to let us know they were running a bit late. When he got there, he unloaded everything. All items that needed to stay cold were in containers to maintain their proper temperature. I gave a tip over and above their charge for their tremendous service. The website is self explanatory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter