Goodnight Moon - need the words

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
I know with all the moms on here, someone has this book. We're in the middle of moving, so all of my kids' books are packed up, but I need the words for this book for a project. Can anyone help? I would really appreciate it! TIA!

In the great green room
there was a telephone
And a red balloon
And a picture of--

The cow jumping over the moon

and there were three little bears, sitting on chairs

and two little kittens and a pair of mittens

and a little toy house and a young mouse

and a comb and a brush and bowl full of mush

and a quiet old lady who was whispering "hush"

Goodnight room

goodnight moon

goodnight cow jumping over the moon

goodnight light and the red balloon

goodnight bears goodnight chairs

goodnight kittens goodnight mittens

goodnight clocks and goodnight socks

goodnight little house and goodnight mouse

goodnight comb and goodnight brush

goodnight nobody goodnight mush

and goodnight to the old lady whispering "hush"

goodnight stars, goodnight air

goodnight noises everywhere.

the cow jumping over the moon.

And there were three little bears, sitting on chairs,

and a pair of mittens.......

that's all I can come up with and my daughter is asleep and the books is her room.

I can't pick it up from there, but a know

a comn, a brush, a bowl full of mush and a little old lady whispering hush..

In the great green room, there is a telephone and a red balloon, and a picture of
And there were three little bears sitting on chairs
And two little kittens and a pair of mittens
And a little toyhouse and a toy mouse
And a comb and a brush and bowl full of mush
And a quitet old lady who was whispering "hush".

Goodnight room
Goodnight moon
Goodnight cow jumping over the moon
Goodnight light and the red balloon
Goodnight bears, goodnight chairs
Goodnight kittens
and goodnight mittens
Goodnight clocks and goodnight socks
Goodnight little house
And goodnight moouse
Goodnight comb and goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
And goodnight to the old lady whispering "hush"
Goodnight stars
goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere!

I hope that helps, I know how it is when night rituals are messed up.

Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

In the great green room
there was a telephone
and a red balloon
and a picture of...

And there were three little bears sitting on chairs

And two little kittens And a pair of mittens
And a little toy house And a young mouse

And a comb and a brush and a bowl full of mush
And a quiet old lady who was whispering "hush"

Goodnight room Goodnight room

Goodnight bears Goodnight chairs

Goodnight kittens and Goodnight mittens

Goodnight little house and Goodnight mouse

Goodnight comb and Goodnight brush

Goodnight nobody Goodnight mush

And Goodnight to the old lady whispering "hush"

Goodnight stars Goodnight air

Goodnight noises everywhere

THANKS!!!!! I knew you guys would come through for me!!!

You're awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

Hope that helps!!!

We LOVE this book. Actually it is sentimental for me, because my kids are too old for it now :sad1:

We had sound effects and noises, etc. as I'm sure other people do.

Our town has a children's bookstore where they have made an actual great green room in the upper level of the store. Really cute! :sunny:

I actually put the words to song for my oldest DD. We sang it everynight at bedtime till alas she was too old for it. Now my 3 yr old DD loves it. Instead of saying read Goodnight Moon, she says sing Goodnight Moon Mommie. OH my heart is full. I just love that book and the little rabbit in it. You guys got the words right but when we close the book we always end with Goodnight moon.

I'm off to bed, and this is my last thread I'm reading. Thanks everyone for a wonderful goodnight story!!!

This is one of our favorite books! (guess how much I love you is my 1st!)

good night moon......

do you think these two are too old for "Good Night Moon"?

f213c53c.jpg

I used to read it to them every night when they were babies. I sometimes miss those days.

Karalynn said:
I'm off to bed, and this is my last thread I'm reading. Thanks everyone for a wonderful goodnight story!!!

This is one of our favorite books! (guess how much I love you is my 1st!)

good night moon......

DS loved this book. He's 3 1/2 and from about age 2 until just a few months ago we read it EVERY night. It got to the point where HE could read it to ME. I know he wasn't reading, really, but he knew every word. And just hearing that little voice say 'quiet old lady whispering hush' was enough to make me want to melt. He's taken more to songs and dancing lately and not as into bedtime stories, and I must say I miss it :(

One of my favorites is I Love You Forever :lovestruc

I miss Goodnight Moon. Looking for the mouse. Hearing the kids quietly say the words sometimes while I read.

If I could go back in time for 10 minutes, I'd be sitting on the floor next to a Little Tikes toddler bed with a small kid whose head smelled like Johnson's baby shampoo in my lap...he'd be wearing fresh jammies with little race cars on them...and we'd be reading Goodnight Moon.

Cool-Beans said:
I miss Goodnight Moon. Looking for the mouse. Hearing the kids quietly say the words sometimes while I read.

If I could go back in time for 10 minutes, I'd be sitting on the floor next to a Little Tikes toddler bed with a small kid whose head smelled like Johnson's baby shampoo in my lap...he'd be wearing fresh jammies with little race cars on them...and we'd be reading Goodnight Moon.

Ohhh...as i read this post I have a little guy in my lap in fresh jammies (and they have racecars on them!) and his hair smells like baby shampoo and now I have tears in my eyes because I know how fast this will be over....(he is my youngest) thanks for the reminder for me to enjoy every second of it!

my4kids said:
Ohhh...as i read this post I have a little guy in my lap in fresh jammies (and they have racecars on them!) and his hair smells like baby shampoo and now I have tears in my eyes because I know how fast this will be over....(he is my youngest) thanks for the reminder for me to enjoy every second of it!

Double ohhhh....as I just read this, I've got a little one about to brush his teeth, with brand new feetie jammies (with firetrucks) and damp hair from his bath, smelling like johnson's baby shampoo :cloud9:

I think HappyDznyCamper's idea is better...other's idea are standard...

I am just kidding...:yay: Because i have a few idea about this..But i like HappyDznyCamper's idea...

I hope kbkids has got the better one for the project...

This one is my favorite when i was young.

Goodnight room
Goodnight moon
Goodnight bears, goodnight chairs
Goodnight kittens
and goodnight mittens
Goodnight little house
And goodnight moouse
Goodnight comb and goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
And goodnight to the old lady whispering "hush"
Goodnight stars
goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere!

--------------
Jewelry for you

My DD has had some trouble relaxing/sleeping since my husband died 6/29-although she is an adult she wanted to hear the words to Goodnight Moon. I was so happy to find them on the site. Thank you-needing comfort is not limited to the young, I wanted to share this story to let you know you have made a difference!:love:jbc41076
:love:

My DD has had some trouble relaxing/sleeping since my husband died 6/29-although she is an adult she wanted to hear the words to Goodnight Moon. I was so happy to find them on the site. Thank you-needing comfort is not limited to the young, I wanted to share this story to let you know you have made a difference!:love:jbc41076
:love:

I'm so sorry.:hug:

My children are 14 and 18 and this book made a huge impact on both.:lovestruc

You just made me realize that I can still recite this book from memory.:) My youngest is 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter