:goodvibes I get a Disneymoon!!

iluvasoldier

Mouseketeer
:goodvibes:cool1::banana::woohoo:

Just talked to my solider. He gets 30 days of leave when he gets home which means....

I GET A HONEYMOON!!!!!

:love::banana::cool1::goodvibes:woohoo::woohoo:

I IMMEDIATELY got on the Disney cruise website to see what was available. There is actually one that leaves the day we get married but it leaves at 4. Our reception ends at 4 and I don't wanna be stressed about making it to port on time. I'm thinking a 7 night western caribbean that leaves the 7th and goes to Key West (Absolutely beautiful!) Grand Cayman [never been], Cozumel [again never been], and Castaway (Wont be doing the excursion to "shark island" this time:laughing:)

I wanna just dance dance dance with happiness.

Oh and his parents are not only going to pay for the honeymoon THEY'RE GONNA HELP PAY FOR THE RECEPTION FOOD (since as some know from another thread they've doubled our possible guest list).

Such an amazing morning/early afternoon!!

I am so HAPPY for you! :yay: The cruise sounds like fun! Yay, for your inlaws paying for the extra food! :goodvibes

YAY!!! :cheer2: I am so happy you get to have your honeymoon! Be sure to thank your soldier for us. We appreciate all he does and are thankful for him and other soldiers out there. I hope you two have an amazing time!!! Be sure to let us know how your plans turn out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter