we are going, but I just want to give him some
small things along the way to help build the
excitement. Nothing like a "Gifts of a Lifetime"
type experience.

We are going March 22-29, so it
is fast approaching.

Thanks,
Lori

Are you looking to put something together yourself? If so, what about getting him a character T-shirt or boxers or baseball cap? (Target, WalMart and Disney Store should have something.) Give him some Disney Dollars, a frame for a special photo for the two of you, a lanyard and pin(s) to start a collection, a character keychain or stuffed animal/beanie, maybe temporary tattoos. Add some gum for the plane (you won't find any in WDW!), maybe some favorite candy or munchies to have on hand in the room. I'd add some fun homemade coupons geared to the two of you and the trip - like good for: "1 foot/back rub", "one professional photo", "dinner at the restaurant of your choice - my treat", "breakfast in bed", etc.
You could package everything together or gather everything before hand and give him countdown gifts - label each one with the appropriate number of days to go until you leave and then count down one for each gift until you leave.
Have a great time :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter