Goofy’s Kitchen Reservations not available yet for December 2023?

austinalexander

Mouseketeer
I woke up at 6 AM PST this morning to book a goofys kitchen dinner reservation for dinner on December 15th, but there were no time slots at all available. I know I didn’t miss it because all times for blue bayou were still available. I’m curious if Disney just releases reservations for the entire month randomly instead since every day in November is available with times but not a single day is available in December.

Nothing for December yet! People are speculating there will be some kind of holiday offering, like they are doing now for Halloween. I am trying to get a ressie too!

I have been waiting for December 9th since last week. Hopefully we see it soon. The Halloween one was announced on August 14 (from what I can tell) and started September 21st so if this pattern holds true and it is announced about 5 weeks before it starts then that puts us sometime next week...assuming my math is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter