Goofy Gummies

The sour gummies are the actual best sour candy in existence.
Soooo true! I was devastated when I was there in July and not a bag could be found anywhere. Crossing my fingers they will have them in December!

Okay I'm game next time - where to get at DL with minimal lines?

I usually buy them at either World of Disney or Marcelines. WOD now has the mobile checkout option. They are also sold at Bing Bongs Sweet Shop and Trolley Treats at DCA and at the Confectionery on Main Street. You might also see them in random gift shops as well as the hotel gift shops. I haven't had a hard time finding them. They sometimes put them on sale (all the bagged candy) when you buy 2. I load up when they do that.

I haven’t tried them because I’m not a huge fan of sour, but now I definitely have to.

They're not THAT sour. They aren't as sour as Sour Patch kids, for example. The reason I love them is they don't make my teeth sensitive like SPK do. I have a lot of gum recession and associated sensitivity that gets worse when I eat things that are too sour. These are just right in terms of sour level and my ability to eat a whole bag without issue.

They are exceptional gummies. While we are on the topic of gummies, another top tier one is the Trader Joe's Scandanavian Swimmers.

They are exceptional gummies. While we are on the topic of gummies, another top tier one is the Trader Joe's Scandanavian Swimmers.

Yes! The Super Sour Scandinavian Swimmers are my #2 sour candy! LOL! I have an open bag of those in my pantry right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter