Goofy's Kitchen Birthdays

Petamarie

Earning My Ears
I booked priority seating for a dinner at Goofys Kitchen and told them it was the birthday of two of the children in our party.
Do they do anything special for the birthday kids? Do they have birthday cake?
Thanks!

I've done GK for my birthday twice, and once for my BF's birthday. If they know itt's your birthday they'll come by with a little brownie or cupcake and sing happy birthday! I would post a photo but somehow :eek: I never got one of my birthday treat from GK!! I think there are other options available like little birthday cakes or treasure chest things but those you have to pay extra for.

I booked priority seating for a dinner at Goofys Kitchen and told them it was the birthday of two of the children in our party.
Do they do anything special for the birthday kids? Do they have birthday cake?
Thanks!

Cupcakes are often one of the standard buffet offerings. The time we took our son for his birthday, one of the servers brought a cupcake to him at our table and, along with Mulan and a couple other characters, sang a happy birthday song to him.

Yes, you get a little cupcake and I also got a Happy Birthday button and a cute extra button "Happy Birthday from Goofy's Kitchen".

The servers will sing a birthday song to the tune of Zippedi-doo-daa and usually one or two characters join in.

I got a photo somewhere, let me see if I can find it.

Thanks guys!
My daughter is turning 2 and my godson 4 so we hope to make it a special dinner for them. I just hope my daughter doesn't freak out at the characters. :)

Just make sure to remind them when you check in!! Also make sure your server knows. They will bring out a little dessert, with a candle on it & they try to gather one or two characters to come sing Happy Birthday.

You also can get little goodie bags with a few small little toys in it for under $10.
You can pre-order a personal little cake that sits a top a bucket with some small toys & a pin in it & they run around $15 (?).
You can pre-order a full-size cake with lots of choices of decorations....they will run you more & then you have to figure out what to do with the rest of the cake on your trip.

If you're getting near the end of your meal & it doesn't seem like they're gonna do anything.....just remind them again....they do get busy & sometimes don't realize you're about to leave. Tell each character when they come up to & don't forget to take a autograph book (and camera of course!!)

Happy birthday to both of them & have a *+*+*Magical*+*+* trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter