Goofy's Kitchen Character Dinner Question

skinnydip68

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving later in the day on May 11th (Mother's Day) and not going into the park. I was thinking it would be fun to have a Character dinner at Goofy's Kitchen but I am a little worried that later in the evening reservations, like 7:30pm, might not have the character interaction and the quality food of the earlier times. Any thoughts? Experiences? Other suggestions?

You are planning to do exactly what we did. It was a super nice way to start the trip. The food was fine, constantly being replenished. The characters were great one time and so-so the next. You never can tell about that. Everyone has an off day.

My family and I go to Goofy's every single time we take a trip to Disneyland! All I can really say is that We usually go for breakfast, but once tried dinner just to see what it was like.

...Needless to say we'll being going for breakfast from now on as usual. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter