Goofys kitchen Halloween Brunch now up

I got Brunch reservations when they opened up the 1st time. I hope they honor them. They still show up on my “Future Plans”.

I meant 23rd. Sorry. I guess I just checked too late. 😭
I don't think they've loaded the weekend ones - all I find are during the week. It has made no sense the way they've done them so far so why start now??? Hopefully you still get what you want!

I don't think they've loaded the weekend ones - all I find are during the week. It has made no sense the way they've done them so far so why start now??? Hopefully you still get what you want!
I booked for Saturday, Oct. 14 so it's possible the earlier Sept. weekends filled up sooner.

@skellinton there's bound to be cancellations as people's plans fall into place, so don't give up hope!

There were also a lot of times for 9/23 earlier. In fact, it shows a lot right now for 2 people on the app.
So odd, because I see nothing for Goofy's on 9/23, and definitely not brunch which I believe the poster wanted. The first Saturday brunch availability I see is for 10/14.

So odd, because I see nothing for Goofy's on 9/23, and definitely not brunch which I believe the poster wanted.

This really is weird, because here’s what I just saw:

FC1AC7E5-AD8E-438E-BBB4-0169BE075EE9.png

And I see the same thing on my computer as on the app.

This really is weird, because here’s what I just saw:

View attachment 787589

And I see the same thing on my computer as on the app.
Does it let you move to the next step if you click on a time? If I go through the Goofy's dining page rather than the reservations option, under Time it says "Sorry, there aren't any reservations available for a Party of 2 on September 23, 2023. Shows as unavailable on the website, too. My app was recently updated, too. Very weird.

I see lots of times for Oct. 14 and 21, though, so it's not that I'm unavailable to view any!

Does it let you move to the next step if you click on a time? If I go through the Goofy's dining page rather than the reservations option, under Time it says "Sorry, there aren't any reservations available for a Party of 2 on September 23, 2023. Shows as unavailable on the website, too. My app was recently updated, too. Very weird.

I went through the cake screen and into name/payment etc so it seems like it would work if I wanted to make the reservation. This is so strange!!

Just searched again, and the app shows no availability on 9/2, 9/9, 9/16, and 9/30, but it again showed the times for 9/23.

And tried my DH’s app, and he got the same message you did-no availability. ????

Last edited:
I went through the cake screen and into name/payment etc so it seems like it would work if I wanted to make the reservation. This is so strange!!

Just searched again, and the app shows no availability on 9/2, 9/9, 9/16, and 9/30, but it again showed the times for 9/23.

And tried my DH’s app, and he got the same message you did-no availability. ????
Disney seems to reeeally want you to book Goofy’s on 9/23 🤣

It’s a shame you don’t need the date! But also really baffling…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter