Goofy's Kitchen or PCH Grill?

I would go PCH all the way. Goofy's kitchen is crowded, loud and expensive when PCH offers pretty much the same meal (minus a few specialties I don't think are worth the extra $$), is calmer since it's less well-known and also much more personal time with the characters. The one time I went to Goofy's we barely met everyone over a 2 hour meal, but every trip to PCH has been full of character interactions and my kid has danced with Daisy and Minnie so many times that they started copying his moves. I also prefer having our photo with surf Mickey than Chef Goofy but that is probably a personal opinion. Another point is that I have almost always been able to walk into PCH with or without a reservation. The same isn't true for Goofy's so that is another plus in the PCH column if you ask me.

I would go PCH all the way. Goofy's kitchen is crowded, loud and expensive when PCH offers pretty much the same meal (minus a few specialties I don't think are worth the extra $$), is calmer since it's less well-known and also much more personal time with the characters. The one time I went to Goofy's we barely met everyone over a 2 hour meal, but every trip to PCH has been full of character interactions and my kid has danced with Daisy and Minnie so many times that they started copying his moves. I also prefer having our photo with surf Mickey than Chef Goofy but that is probably a personal opinion. Another point is that I have almost always been able to walk into PCH with or without a reservation. The same isn't true for Goofy's so that is another plus in the PCH column if you ask me.
I love PCH better than Goofy's also. However, Donald Duck now hosts the PCH Surf's Up. I really prefer Storytellers over eithe rof them, and now Storytellers has Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, and Pluto. The interaction at SToryteller and PCH are much better than Goofy's. For food, it is Storyteller, PCH, Goofy's, and Plaza Inn.

We did the Mickey breakfast when it was at the PPH a few yrs back. Decent character but ****ty food.

Last year we did Minnie and friends and it was awesome. Food was actually decent but the characters were great. Large variety of them

Like Storyteller's the best (better food !) and then Minnie's at Plaza Inn (the most characters!)

I love PCH better than Goofy's also. However, Donald Duck now hosts the PCH Surf's Up. I really prefer Storytellers over eithe rof them, and now Storytellers has Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, and Pluto. The interaction at SToryteller and PCH are much better than Goofy's. For food, it is Storyteller, PCH, Goofy's, and Plaza Inn.

I completely forgot about the change to Donald and Mickey at Storytellers! But I actually think that makes PCH even BETTER? Mickey is relatively easy to find whereas Donald is not. Also I just like that short tempered duck. And if we're rating food, I agree Storytellers has a better spread. You pay for it though in terms of $$.

We've done Plaza Inn and I like it for Winnie the Pooh characters (my kids are mad into WiP) but it's just kind of random and the food isn't nearly as good as the hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter