Goofy's Magic Measure?

Blndiebby25

Mouseketeer
I was just reading Fodor's Disneyland & Southern California with Kids book and they mention that there is an ultrasonic device called the Goofy's Magic Measure that allows kid's height to be measured. They than get a wrist band depending on how tall they are indicating which rides they can go on. Has anyone heard of this and where are they in Disneyland and California Adventure?

Thanks,

I was about to post the same question, quess we are reading the same book. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

They canned the program in late 02 early 03 because it was never fully implimented and so it never really worked and ended up causing more problems than it solved which is sad.

I really really hoped it wouldve worked-

-em

There were really too many problems with it. Not to mention the "cheating" that would happen. Big Brother would get measured and then "give" the wrist band to little brother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter