• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goofy's playhouse??

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
I thought that Goofy's playhouse was closed down from what I read on these boards. Wasn't it a blow up jumping thing? I just got a map of DL and it's on there.:confused3

It was a jump house. Now its Goofy's house and his garden out back. The bounce floor has been replaced with furniture on a regular floor.

Is it much to see? It just occurred to me that we never went in there on our trip last fall! I had read that it was closed, and I don't think I saw anybody in there when we walked through ToonTown...

It's not as elaborate as Mickey's house or Minnie's house. There's a few pieces of furniture inside and a cute garden outside. Goofy's garden grows things like jack-o-lanterns instead of pumpkins, watermelon tunnels for small kids to crawl through, things like that. DD, 4, thought it was cute and liked to run around the garden. DS, 8, thought it was a waste of time. He generally likes Toon Town and likes to try all the knobs, open everything, and try to trick his sister.

Ah, something else we missed on our first trip. And something to look forward to on the next one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter