Goofy's Slumber Party

cluna

Mouseketeer
I'm having a hard time finding info on Goofy's Slumber Party. Can anyone fill me in on what this is all about?

I'm wondering what age groups it is for, how late does it go, etc.?

There is a Pluto's Pajama Party - however I don't know of GOofy's Slumber party.

Pluto's Pajama Party is around 9:00 or 9:30, the kids can show up in their PJ's (or not) and dance with Pluto, do some activities and songs with him and then they're off to other activities within the club. It's only about 1/2 hour, but the kids LOVED it! They held it twice on our Dream Double Dip 5 day cruise in July, and the kids begged to go back the second time.

Hope that helps!

Oh, and it's for all aged kids in the Oceaneers Club/Lab.

Yes there used to be a Goofy's PJ party as well, and I believe it has been redone to Plutos PJ Party.

It's an hour long program where the kids get to play games with Pluto and colour a Pillowcase. Very cute and great for kids 3-7 (3-10 can do it, it's just aimed at the younger kids)

My kids 5 and 8 loved it, and still love using the pillowcase they got. I was able to watch part of it - they read some books, had some quizzes about different dogs and then at the end Pluto came out and they got to color the pillow cases.

Should also note that no - the children do not get to sleep over in the club (many parents ask this!).

The only times they have actual slumber party (sleep overs) are on the transatlantic and panama canal cruises. And there are limited spots for this :)

Yes there used to be a Goofy's PJ party as well, and I believe it has been redone to Plutos PJ Party.

It's an hour long program where the kids get to play games with Pluto and colour a Pillowcase. Very cute and great for kids 3-7 (3-10 can do it, it's just aimed at the younger kids)

Thanks! That's probably why I couldn't find much about it! I was searching for Goofy's party instead of Pluto! pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter