Google today - What am I forgetting?

KristaTX

♥DIS Veteran♥
Why is it different today, and what are those things? What is April 30th :confused:?

You got me - I was wondering the same thing. Anybody know?
index.html

I believe it is just "art" - they've asked some folks to create fun logos.

In general, if you hold your mouse over a "special" google logo, it will tell you what it's for. Today's just give's the artist's name.

Ooh I don't know if I like that. I always count on google's logo to tell me when today is a special day or holiday. If they are just going to do it for random things, that's really going to throw me off! :rotfl2:

That's interesting. I was going to guess that they are getting ready for Cinco de Mayo and would be adding things every day. :rotfl:

I thought they were maracas for Cinco De Mayo

I'm thinking tulips - if you look at the artist page you can kinda see how they "indent" in the top.....maybe.

Glad I wasn't alone on this one! I thought they were tulips as in April showers bring May flowers for tomorrow being May 1st. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter