• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got a thank you letter from my soldier!

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
WOw! I got a thank you letter from my Operation Military Pride soldier!! It's so nice to know he and the 10 other soldiers enjoyed the care package we sent, and of course wonderful to know he is ok. It was sent April 3rd, so it took awhile to get here.
I certainly did not do it to get a thank you but what a nice surprise to hear from him.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

That was nice of you to send the package and even nicer for him to send a thank you. :D

How nice. I know you didn't send a package to get thanks, but how nice that you did.

I've never heard back from any of my soldiers. I don't even know if they received the packages. I included a self addressed envelope and told them to just drop it in the mail so I could know that the packages arrived but nothing yet. My first two packages went out in March.

I just hope my marines and soldiers received the packages :)

The letter I received had no postage on it, I'm assuming since it is military they do not need postage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter