Got AKV through RCI Exchange

JoiseyMom

<font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??
Hey guys, I guess I got really lucky. Friday found AKV available via RCI. I think I logged in as they got released. I scored a 2 bedroom villa for the end of August. I am new at this, it is actually MIL timeshare.

So how does this work? Does anyone know if I can request Kidani over Jambo? Or do I just get what they have at check in?

Any advice would be awesome!

Thanks!

The building should already be specified as you check-in at the building you are staying in.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So how does this work? Does anyone know if I can request Kidani over Jambo?

no options - you just get exactly what disney deposited.

if it's at jambo, you will be in the main building with quick service dining at mara as an option and boma and jiko are terrific table service options. the jambo lobby is pretty impressive. all DVC villas at jambo are on the 5th floor (except a handful of club level rooms on 6).

if it's at kidani, you will get an extra bathroom and the park buses pick up and drop off there first. sanaa is the only table service option, but jambo isn't very far away. since kidani is all villas, you may end up on a lower level closer to the animals.

no lose situation IMO... it's a great resort.

Hey guys, I guess I got really lucky. Friday found AKV available via RCI. I think I logged in as they got released. I scored a 2 bedroom villa for the end of August. I am new at this, it is actually MIL timeshare.

So how does this work? Does anyone know if I can request Kidani over Jambo? Or do I just get what they have at check in?

Any advice would be awesome!

Thanks!

That is awesome for you!! :thumbsup2 Now I just wish RCI has deposits for the last 2 weeks of Dec. 2014! :rolleyes1

Thanks guys, I just got the official confirmation and did a check on the address. It is Kidani, and we have a savannah view. I am over the moon with this.

I know how incredibly lucky we are! I periodically check RCI to see what is available around the time we want to vacation. And they were just there, and more being added as I looked.

We have stayed at AKL before but never in DVC.

Thanks guys, I just got the official confirmation and did a check on the address. It is Kidani, and we have a savannah view. I am over the moon with this.

I know how incredibly lucky we are! I periodically check RCI to see what is available around the time we want to vacation. And they were just there, and more being added as I looked.

We have stayed at AKL before but never in DVC.

Congrats! We just got a points rental for AKV savannah view at Kidani and are really excited as well. We are requesting a lower florr room close to the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter