• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got all my ADRs today - how did you do?

disneycrazy2004

too far away from Disney....
Today is my 180 day and I was online at 7:00am and was able to get everything I had planned and the times I wanted - Great Day :)
I still have to get up tomorrow and book two more days since you can only book 180+10 and we are going for 13 days.
Here is what I got - how did everybody do?

Wednesday - Planet Hollywood
Thursday - Hollywood and Vine ( Fantasmic pckg)
Friday - Crystal Palace
Saturday - T-rex restaurant
Sunday - 1900 Park Fare - breakfast
- Tony's Restaurant - dinner
Monday - Tusker House
Tuesday - Chef Mickey's
Wednesday - 50's Prime time cafe
Thursday - Marrakesh restaurant - Epcot
Friday - Free day
Saturday - O'hana breakfast
Sunday - Cinderella's Royal table
Monday - Leaving :(

I am so excited and now 180 days seems like a very long time....

Great job! We got all our ADRs, too! I waited until the afternoon of my 180th day and had no problem! :cool1:

On Friday 7 am I was online and got all of ours as well. Now I hope for free dining! Can't wait to get there. 178 days woohoo:cool1:

Here is what I got - how did everybody do?

Planet Hollywood
Crystal Palace
T-rex restaurant
1900 Park Fare - breakfast
Tusker House
Chef Mickey's
O'hana breakfast
Cinderella's Royal table

I am so excited and now 180 days seems like a very long time....

I was able to get all the ones I wanted as well. You have a great list. I've not been to 50's Prime Time Cafe, but that is on the list if we get over to DHS. We did not have a good meal at Tony's, but that was many years ago. Have a great trip!

I was able to get all the ones I wanted as well. You have a great list. I've not been to 50's Prime Time Cafe, but that is on the list if we get over to DHS. We did not have a good meal at Tony's, but that was many years ago. Have a great trip!

That's great :) We were in Tony's last year and the meal was pretty good, so we are hoping for the same ( keep my fingers crossed) Absolutely LOVE 50's Prime time cafe. It is really high on our list. You are going to love it.....The kids have a blast every time.

Enjoy your vacation....:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter