Got all our Oct. ADRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bradyloganmom

DIS Veteran
Monday was out 180-day mark. I was online at 6:02 a.m. and was done by 6:25 a.m.:woohoo: DH called at 7 a.m. via phone to book a Fantasmic Package at H & V. Here's our other ADRs for our Oct. 9-17 trip:

--dinner at Chef Mickey to kick off the trip
--dinner at Cape May after AK
--dinner at Garden Grill
--dinner at Biergarten (haven't eaten there since honeymoom '92)
--dinner at O'Hanas
--dinner at Crystal Palace
--breakfast at Chef Mickey to end trip

Monday was out 180-day mark. I was online at 6:02 a.m. and was done by 6:25 a.m.:woohoo: DH called at 7 a.m. via phone to book a Fantasmic Package at H & V. Here's our other ADRs for our Oct. 9-17 trip:

--dinner at Chef Mickey to kick off the trip
--dinner at Cape May after AK
--dinner at Garden Grill
--dinner at Biergarten (haven't eaten there since honeymoom '92)
--dinner at O'Hanas
--dinner at Crystal Palace
--breakfast at Chef Mickey to end trip

CONGRATS! Me too!!!

Got EVERYTHING we wanted, even Le Cellier and the "before the park opens" early morning character ADR's!

I also was online early this morning and the system let me start making ADR's at 5:55am :cool1:...that's NEVER happened before. I called right at 7am and got Fantasmic for Mama Melrose (we've done Brown Derby for the past 3 years...time for a change) for Tues. Oct. 12th, so we're all set!

Had no problems getting any ressie this time, unlike last year when it was at 90 days out, what a pain in the caboose that was. I like 180 days soooooo much better! ;)

Hope everyone else has good luck getting all their ADR's! :goodvibes

I also was online early this morning and the system let me start making ADR's at 5:55am :cool1:...that's NEVER happened before.

Is that 5:55am ET or CT where you are located? I'm trying to figure out when the online system opens up the next days reservations to get a jump on it as quickly as possible.

Does anyone know when they open it up?

I don't know if it was us or not, but I got up to do ours at 5 a.m. Eastern time (4 a.m. Central on EASTER), logged into the system and got all our bookings for my mom & my girls' weekend save the Afternoon Tea by 4:20, including Le Cellier for dinner on Sunday, Crystal Palace on Friday, and California Grill for fireworks on Saturday. I waited up until 6 a.m. ET (5 a.m. CT), called the WDW-DINE number, got the Afternoon Tea ADR, then went to bed and slept for the next 6 hours.

:hippie:

I was up during the Easter long weekend and I wasn't able to get online and book any earlier than 6 am EST. I was booking everyday from Fri-Tues as we are there for 14 nights.

I still got everything I wanted including Fantamic DP at MM.

I got all that I wanted too, on Tuesday!! Was able to get online at 5:55 and done and printed out by 6:15!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter