• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got BCV for food and wine today

Patty3

DIS Veteran
I feel so lucky. This morning I called MS and was able to book a 1 bedroom for the end of October. I was really surprised that something was available. I can not wait to go!

Im hoping to be able to change VWL to BCV for 11/11-11/16
I already have BCV 11/9-11/11 (last day of F&W) with mbr cash discount

did you book all at once? or day by day?

we got lucky for a 1-br 9/29-10/6 at BWV last week and jumped on it. Hopefulyl, ding or Delta will get us some airfare love from So-Cal

Im hoping to be able to change VWL to BCV for 11/11-11/16
I already have BCV 11/9-11/11 (last day of F&W) with mbr cash discount

did you book all at once? or day by day?

Honestly, I usually book day by day at the 11th month mark to be sure that I can get what I want. Since this was a spur of the moment thing, I just called yesterday and it was available. My home resorts are BCV and BWV. I love the locations of these resorts and can not wait to go to the F&W for the first time.

I got a 1BR for the last week of October too. I think the key is the 1BR. I think all the studios and 2BRs are gone unless you wanted to waitlist.

We were able to book a studio about a month ago.
Got free plain tickets with miles.
We have AP's.
Also have DDE...

Looks like a really cheap vacation all because we joined DVC 5 years ago:thumbsup2

I got a 1BR for the last week of October too. I think the key is the 1BR. I think all the studios and 2BRs are gone unless you wanted to waitlist.

A friend of mine called late yesterday and was told that there was nothing available at the BCV for our time frame. I was thinking that maybe someone had just cancelled? We usually do book a 2 BR, but it is just DH and I, so this is perfect. Saves on the points as well.

Anyone having any luck with a 2 bedroom at BCV the first part of November? I currently have reservations for Nov. 6th & 7th but have to wait for the 7 month mark to get the 8-13th.

Thanks

Congrats PAtty!!!! We called a couple of weeks ago on our last visit and changed to BWV for food and wine. My daughter wanted the change and we thought it would never happen being inside the 7 month window.

I share you joy and hope you have a Mickey Magical Memory Making Trip to WDW!~

~DW:3dglasses

Congrats PAtty!!!! We called a couple of weeks ago on our last visit and changed to BWV for food and wine. My daughter wanted the change and we thought it would never happen being inside the 7 month window.

I share you joy and hope you have a Mickey Magical Memory Making Trip to WDW!~

~DW:3dglasses

Thanks, that is so sweet of you!

I feel so lucky. This morning I called MS and was able to book a 1 bedroom for the end of October. I was really surprised that something was available. I can not wait to go!

You are very lucky! Congratulations! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter