Got Cinderalla's Breakfast!

jbwolffiv

DVC Member SSR 2004, BLT 2008, WDW Traveler since
I am so excited and have to share with anyone. My daughter is going to just love this! I followed the tips from the Unofficial Guide and got right through, maybe just lucky. I cant wait to see her face though.

It's probably the only breakfast worth $50. Have a great time! Thanks for reading the Guide.

Len

Congrats on winning the breakfast lottery :p

I am sure your daughter will love it

I got some today too!! I was actually trying to get a lunch PS, but when she said they had breakfast times available, I took that.

We will be there Aug. 10th at 10 am. When will you be there? Maybe we will see you there. I have 2 DDs (12 and 9) and one big Grumpy (DH:D ). I will have a lime green mickey head on our backpack!

Maggie

We will be there on the 9th, got through yesterday. DW and DD age 3 are very excited too.

I'm thinking it is much more difficult to get those CRT ressies in the summer, so I do not envy the stress you had leading up to the CM saying "I have a table available at..."! We are going in Sept, so I guess it will be time for my 90 day call next month. Since I've heard its not very busy in Sept, I won't get too neurotic about it, but I'll still call 90 days out to secure a ressie, then try for the day I really want (EE DAY)!

We also got a ressie for 9 people this morning. We will be there at 8:25 on august 10. I do have one question. I was not sure if there would be 8 or 9 of us going. I expressed this to the cm and she said it would be better to book for 9. Now can i call and cancel 1 and have my money refunded to me or do i can you just tell them when you get there and they will put it towards your bill. Last time we were there, they never took our deposits off the bill and they had to redo it. Has this happened to anyone? we also have 2 tables will they try and seat us next to each other? How much is the gratuity that is included in the meal for 8 or more people? Also do they do anything special for bdays, since it will be daughter's birthday and this is the character meal she wanted it to do for it? Do i have to call ahead of time and tell them? I told the reservationistm, but i know she didn't note it on the ressie. We are doing chef mickey's for my son's bday the day we arrive and whispering canyon on the 13th.

We'll be there on July 23 for my daughter's 7th birthday. The CM told me she did note it on our ressie. What makes you think she didn't on yours? I guess I should remind them when we check in at CRT, it never occurred to me that the CM wouldn't note it.

Everytime I've made a ressie for a bday they always asked me how old the child will be and she never asked and some even asked me the name of the child, which she never did. Just by the flow of the conversation, i could tell she didn't. I ended up calling back to make sure it was noted and it wasn't, this cm told me she noted it on the ressie this time.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
We have gone our last 2 trips and I am gearing up to make my priority seatings - my big day is June 25 - I have the day clearly marked on the calender.

Have a great time and tell Cindy we will see her in September.

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

princess: :flower1: princess: :flower1: princess: :flower1: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter