• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my pin and lanyard!!!

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
It is the epitome of coolness!!!!

I thought I'd post a pic of me wearing it:
me.jpg

And just to explain why I wanted one so much...
This is my pin collection...
board.jpg

One happy podcast listener!:thumbsup2 :disrocks: :thanks:

That is great Charlotte - I am very jealous :sad1:

Does the lanyard have the USB logo on it as well? At first glance, it looks like you have 3 DIS Unplugged pins. But I think two of those are part of the lanyard itself. Tricky.

It looks good though! I sent in a voicemail, so maybe I'll be lucky enough to have it played so I can get one for myself too.

BTW, nice collection. My collection consists of maybe 3 or 4 pins (I know I have Mickey dressed like a Dapper Dan, Crush, and Squirt at least)!

Yep, the lanyard has usbs on it with the web address written below (to look like the cable)

Whoa! One serious pin collection, girl!
So nice to put a pretty face to the name, too.

Whoa! One serious pin collection, girl!
So nice to put a pretty face to the name, too.

Its not as huge as some others collections I've come across but I have 126 pins. 20 for trading in DLRP this June and 3 Limited Editions

I must say my face would be nicer if I could get rid of the acne!

From someone who's battled acne since High School (and still occasional bouts even now at 27), I can tell you I've had success with proactiv. I also had great success with minocycline from my doc.

But bottom line, you can't let something like that bother you. As my mom used to tell me, "just keep your head up when you walk. Smile and say hi to those that look your way. You'll be surprised at how many people don't even care about what's on your face".

She was right. And it really helped my confidence too. You have nothing to worry about anyway. Your skin looks good from here!

From someone who's battled acne since High School (and still occasional bouts even now at 27), I can tell you I've had success with proactiv. I also had great success with minocycline from my doc.

But bottom line, you can't let something like that bother you. As my mom used to tell me, "just keep your head up when you walk. Smile and say hi to those that look your way. You'll be surprised at how many people don't even care about what's on your face".

She was right. And it really helped my confidence too. You have nothing to worry about anyway. Your skin looks good from here!

Thanks, I don't think advise on medication will help as a lot of stuff in the US isn't available in the UK. My doc's got me on some new stuff so will see how that will work out. I really like that philosophy on it, I don't think many people care about it, but I care!

Charlotte no wonder you pleaded your case and glad that Kevin pulled your email.

I agree with everyone else a great pin collection :goodvibes

Thanks for submitting the photo! I am glad it got to you so quickly!:cool1:

I know, you must have sent it airmail! Now, if only a certain eBay seler would learn to use airmail..... Then I'd have another 14 to add to the board and lanyards.

Also, can the return address from the envelope be used to send you guys in Orlando some gifts from Disneyland Paris when I go in June??? Sadly, not chocolate, it's not worth it from there....

People will probably think I'm mad that I want to give you guys gifts, but it makes a nice thank you for all the hard work you do.

Thanks, I don't think advise on medication will help as a lot of stuff in the US isn't available in the UK. My doc's got me on some new stuff so will see how that will work out. I really like that philosophy on it, I don't think many people care about it, but I care!

oooh so jealous of the pins!

I am also a UK Disney fan, 'young lady' (at 19), podcast fanatic and acne sufferer! I have been on a whole host of stuff. The best thing my doc ever gave me was Diannette (which i am back on), it was my wonder drug! What are you on? (PM if you dont want the world to know)

But honestly i didnt even notice them! Even when i went back for a second look! You look just fab!

Its not as huge as some others collections I've come across but I have 126 pins. 20 for trading in DLRP this June and 3 Limited Editions

I think you are beautiful and shouldn't worry about it. You've got a great smile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter