Got our Coordinator!

LISAMWDW

DIS Veteran
We finally got our packet in the mail and our assigned coordinator! We're so excited to be able to start planning the details of our May Disney wedding! Our coordinato is Michelle C. Has anyone ever had her?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding in May LISAMWDW. I will also be getting married in May as well at Walt Disney World. My co-ordinator is Debbie Wallis. She is a new one on board however I know exactly what I want so maybe I will be showing her a thing or 2 :) . When is your date, and where are you having your ceremony? My wedding date is May 3rd at high noon and the ceremony is at the Wedding Pavillion. Our pre-reception as well as a reception will follow at the GF. My planning session is on Monday via telephone since we are not able to get there before the wedding :confused: . I will let you know how it went.

Have a great time doing your planning. We did several over a few month period, as we only were able to visit in a pre-planning sales capacity. The coordinators are so organized it makes planning a piece of cake.

Thanks! My wedding date is May 1, 2003 at the Poly's Sunset Pointe at 5:00pm. We're starting to make some headway with our planning. We've got Jack Day for our officiant, Randy Chapman for our Photographer and STVS for our Videographer! We're getting really excited now that it's coming together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter