Got Our Sept adrs

JoePa4Ever

DIS Veteran
Just did our adrs for Sept this morning - 1st time using the online system & really liked it - had all adrs done in 30 minutes. So glad Disney went back to the 180 day system - we got everything we wanted on the day & time we wanted :thumbsup2

Here's the lineup:

Breakfasts:
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
Kona Cafe
Boma

Lunch:
Sci Fi

Dinners:
Tony's Town Square
The Plaza
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time Cafe
Ohana
Cinderella's Royal Table
Teppan Edo
T-Rex

Seems to have been a good day for ADRs so far! :goodvibes
I got to make mine today too! Took 45 minutes for 20 ADRs (different number of people, so lots of checking and double checking) and even got my Fantasmic Package (which I had to call in for). The rest was done online and it was a breeze! Got ALL the restaurants on the days I wanted them and at the times I wanted them! :thumbsup2

Okay - now come on summer, we need a vacation! :lmao:

Just did our adrs for Sept this morning - 1st time using the online system & really liked it - had all adrs done in 30 minutes. So glad Disney went back to the 180 day system - we got everything we wanted on the day & time we wanted :thumbsup2

Here's the lineup:

Breakfasts:
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
Kona Cafe
Boma

Lunch:
Sci Fi

Dinners:
Tony's Town Square
The Plaza
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time Cafe
Ohana
Cinderella's Royal Table
Teppan Edo
T-Rex

We seem to be going around the same time but only have 2 dinners in common... what nights are you dining at Le Cellier and 50's Prime time?

that's awesome !!! :cool1: I can hardly wait to make ours....I've got till next monday. Did you do them at 6 am EST or were you able to go on earlier ? A while back people were saying you could do it as early as 3 am.....
(not sure if I could handle doing it that early though!!)

that's awesome !!! :cool1: I can hardly wait to make ours....I've got till next monday. Did you do them at 6 am EST or were you able to go on earlier ? A while back people were saying you could do it as early as 3 am.....
(not sure if I could handle doing it that early though!!)

thanks - I tried to do them earlier than 6 am, but to no avail - had to wait until exactly 6 am. Good luck making your adrs next monday - hope you get everything you want :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter