GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Well, I just in Orlando just over a week ago.. go again at end of March for 4 nights, why not May 😂 .. hoping for AP previews.

I am at AKL first week of May. I lucked out last fall and got Remy AP preview when I was in Orlando for HHN.

This is the first news I have seen about it opening. Went to google, doesn't look like an official announcement?

We always miss openings. They were doing AP previews for Remy when we were there in Sept, but since we don't have AP's...
Probably little chance of a soft opening when we are there in May either.

The previous AP preview threads have been great so I wanted to start one in hopes for a preview for the new ride now that they’ve announced it will be opening Memorial Day weekend
Of course, it had not been "officially announced" that it is opening Memorial Day Weekend. That tweet was immediately deleted. :stir:

We are there the weekend before Memorial Day. Will keep my fingers crossed for an AP preview and that I actually get a notification for the preview sign ups this time.

Thanks for starting the post. We will be there after Memorial Day- but maybe I can sneak a quick trip for a passholder preview!

We actually have 2 long weekends booked in May (as I haven't been able to decide on WHICH weekend yet). One is Memorial weekend and one is the weekend prior to that one. I was already torn between the 2 dates now I'm REALLY torn. Flights are a lot more expensive and we already knew the parks will be more crowded but NOW I would assume that EP will be a sellout on Memorial weekend once this opens. I actually already went online and booked a res for the 30th in EP this morning after I read about it maybe opening on the 30th. But that's our return home day so I'd really rather they open it for the entire weekend so I don't have that stress of trying to get on the ride before we have to leave. I'm not counting on this Genie+ / Lightening Lane crap to be of any help as it just sounds like a big cluster (plus we're AP holders and I am of the "they already have enough of our money" camp and I don't want to pay extra for it). And the virtual queue idea if they do that is another big crap shoot as we've had mixed results with that in the past. I think that DH is now leaning towards going on the weekend prior just to avoid the whole mess but I on the other hand hate to miss out. What to do? What to do? :ssst: :scared:

When they did the soft previews for Remy were any of them on the weekends? Are there any odds of that happening for the weekend prior if we choose that weekend? :worried: I really don't like this park reservation system & not being able to park hop until 2:00. I know they're likely to keep it all in place forever as a way of life but I am not a fan of all the restrictions and planning. Anxious for them to release more info.

Keep in mind most AP are only a few days of choices , Remy was unique in that was ready to open for months so they were able to offer a lot more preview days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter