Gotta love those buffets

simzac

DIS Veteran
We just returned from a fantastic 8 day trip to WDW(Jan 1-8), and wanted to let everyone know that the buffets at WDW at top knotch in our book. We love to eat at buffets for 2 reasons, you get to try many different items instead of just picking one off of a menu; and we hate the time spent just sitting at your table waiting on your food after you order at regular TS resturants. We did 5 buffets, Donalds for breakfast, Biergarten and CP for lunch, and Hollywood and Vine and Cape May for dinners. We also did Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on another night, a family style dinner that may have been our best meal of all. At all places, the food was hot and fresh, plenty of variety, great deserts, and the CM's that waited on us were very helpful and friendly. If you like buffets, I definitely recommend them at WDW, I know the boys have already demanded that we do them again on our next trip.:)

I agree that Buffets and fam style meals are great! Plus~ you get characters or a little show as a bonus:woohoo:

We are the #1 WDW buffet family in all of the world!!!:rotfl2:

If it's table service at WDW, it's a buffet. For our last trip, we ate at Boma twice, 1900 parkfare twice, Capemay and Chef Mickey's!!! We don't even do buffets at home, but when we get to the "World", it's all about the buffets!:thumbsup2 :banana:

I agree with you too. Great for kids -- something everyone will eat ... great way to meet characters without waiting in line.

I know the buffets aren't a wise use of TS credits if on the DDP but we wouldn't miss them.

I agree that buffets are great, especially with picky kids, because for the most they will find something that they like.

After Le Cellier, Crystal Palace was our favorite dinner of the trip. The food was excellent ... a vast selection, all fresh and delicious. We enjoyed it much more than Kona Cafe; plus we were in and out in under an hour.

In general I am not fond of buffets for sanitary reasons and because most in our area are rather um....well...let's just say they rate right up there with hospital and school food type offerings.

BUT we did the Crystal Palace buffet and it was wonderful! I'd eat there any day! Yum!

We loved the buffets and Crystal Palace was wonderful,it is our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter