government ID for kids??

ten6mom

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked recently but the search function did not turn anything up.

What kind if ID are they wanting at the gates these days? The kids are 9, 6, 4, and 2. None of them have school IDs or anything

Sorry if this has been asked recently but the search function did not turn anything up.

What kind if ID are they wanting at the gates these days? The kids are 9, 6, 4, and 2. None of them have school IDs or anything

You will not need a photo ID for your kids.

While it was not required. I felt safer when we traveled to WDW (first & only plane ride) that my children had ID's. I got them at through the DMV.

I know they made me show id at the gates in January on my solo trip but now I'm going in 11 days (yay) with my 2 teenaged DD's (they are 16 and 13) and wondering if they will need id at the gates. Anyone know?

I know they made me show id at the gates in January on my solo trip but now I'm going in 11 days (yay) with my 2 teenaged DD's (they are 16 and 13) and wondering if they will need id at the gates. Anyone know?

Probably. You should at least bring photocopies.

They never once asked for ids from the kids last week we was there. My grand kids even have a different last name than me but was never asked. They are aged 4, 9, 11

I don't recall needing ID for anything at WDW except when I checked in for the room package when I picked up the KTTW cards and such.

I don't think my wife had to present ID, I check in by myself while they went exploring.

Obviously the kids didn't need (or have) ID.

***Not that I think about it, I believe I was asked for ID once at GF purchasing something, I think it was the D&B purse and something else. Total was pretty high and they wanted to see ID with my credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter