• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grab a Pen Light...The Darkness is slowly lifting...Half is better than Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentmom

<font color=red>A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas
So, did you listen??

Did you bring the flashlight?? I hope you brought a lot of batteries, as you are going to need them!!!!

Lets start with the facts of the trip, before we get to the explanation behind the title.

Date of Trip: October 7-14, 2008 (yes...that is over a year away and yes, we are nuts, we know;) )

List of Updates

Page 3...Post 31....Beating Daisy in the Head

Page 4....Post 47...Reservations Made!!!

Page 23...Pics from May 2007 Trip

Page 24... Post 348...Ticker and Avatar Story

Page 30... Post 436 & 437...Pics of My Dis Meet with Weirdtigger27 and Huey

Page 32 & 33...Numerous Pics from our May 2006 Trip

Page 33...Post 492....Where to Find List of Updates, Pics, etc...

Page 39-41....Numerous Pics from our May 2006 Trip

Page 41...Post 614...Sci Fi Horror Story

Page 59...Post878, 880, 883....Daisy's Mini Trip Part 1...On Way to Pa

Page 60...Post 886, 889, 890, 892, 893....Daisy's Mini Trip Part 2...On Way to Pa

Page 61...Post 911...Start of Movie Game

Page 83...Post 1831...Daisy and Snow White DIS Meet with Penny...Wreaking Havoc at Friendlys

Page 96-98...Numerous Pics.....Photo relevant to Allison Story, Dismeet, Daisy's visit, Friendsly Crabby Pants........and more

Page 102...Post 1528...To Change or Not to Change..Sept or Oct, that is the Question

Page 102..Post 1529...Goofy gets a new name

Page 145...Post 2170...Hook, Line and Sinker....Daisy slowly reeling in March Hare...

Page 225....Forgot to look at Post Number......Milestone Day!!

Page 236... Post 3531.......Update Preview

Page 236...Post 3532...Update Part One....Was there ever a Christmas Trip??

Page 236...Post 3533...Update Part Two.....Laying the Groundwork & Pulling a Fast one on Daisy....

Page 236....Post 3534...Update Part Three......"My Inlaws are "footing" the bill...

Page 236...Post 3535... Update Part Four ..... What do we need Heat For?? Show me Your Bum!

Page 236....Post 3537... Update Part Five ... Christmas Decorations in October??? October sounds great!

Page 236...Post 3539....Update..Completed......You are Right....Sounds Great........

Page 254...Post 3806....I must have been Crazy!!

Page 254...Post 3808...The Loot

Page 272...Post 4072....The Monster Update

Page 319...The Talk!!

Page 320. Post 4787.. Not being in the Know completely is Okay, right? LOL

Page 330...Sharky Tales....Hard, Rats and Yes, It really does Happen!!!

Page 333... Scouring, no dish pan hands though & My Art Project

Cast of Crazy Characters[/COLOR]

Snow White (ME): I am 30 yrs old, married with a 3 yr old and am a former cast member, I am a DISBOARDASHOLIC (like yourself). I have dark hair and a fair complexion and when I speak on the phone, I am told I sound like a child. Now some would be insulted by this. NOT ME....I can not tell you how many times this has gotten me off the phone by a telemarketer....."No, My Mommy is the Shower!!!" :rotfl:

Dream Finder (DH): He is 35, also a former cast member, Married obviously :rotfl: and has a 3 yr old, too..Go Figure..Do you love my snarkiness....I do...:rotfl: Now...in case you don't know, Dream Finder is Figment's Keeper. He likes to experiment and likes to know how everything works...That fit my husband to a Tee. When, he was little, his grandma called him "Fingers" You could never leave him alone, or you might come back and find our radio in a billion pieces...:rotfl2:

Huey (DS): He is 3, going to be 4 in November. He is adorable and full or energy and always getting into trouble. Nothing major, but typical 3 yr old stuff.....If you thought the twos were terrible, well the 3s are Horrific...:scared1: Since Huey, one of Donald's nephews, is always getting himself in trouble, I thought this nickname would be perfect for him.
Seriously, he is my sweetie and I would not trade him for the world:love:

Daisy(DM/DGM) This is my mother, ds' mommom, as he calls her. She is full of life and very fun person to be around. I have chosen to name her Daisy after watching a recent episode of House of Mouse where Daisy was sleeping over Minnie Mouse's house and had to have certain shampoo, certain brush, etc.....I immediately though of my mom. My mom has to have jewelry that matches her clothes, special shampoo and conditioner, smelly good body lotion, etc.......She loves to get all dolled up.

March Hare(DSD/DGP) This is my Stepdad, Huey's Poppop. He is so into Alice in Wonderland and watches that movie, over and over again. His favorite character is March Hare and considering that he is married to a real Hare(Daisy's maiden name), I think it is very fitting for him.

Lets share some pics now:

Here is Snow White and Dream Finder on our Wedding Day, If you look closely, you can see that Dream Finder's Vest and bow tie have Mickey Heads all over them.
KellySteveWeddingPic.jpg

Here are two pics of Huey. The first one is from a year ago, but so adorable, I had to share....I might be partial, but he is quite the looker...:rotfl: The second one is from our past trip to Disney in May. He loved his Mickey Mouse Rice Kristie Treat. He kept calling it his Mickey Mouse Ice Cream:goodvibes

TrenttheToughGuy.jpg

ricekrispie.jpg

Here is one of Snow White and Huey on our first night at Disney at Whispering Canyon.
trentandkelly.jpg

Here is one of Dream Finder and Huey at MK on our last trip. I wanted to show these last few pics to show what we look like recently..and not 9 years ago on our Wedding Day:goodvibes

steveandtrent.jpg

Here is a pic of Daisy all dolled up.

dolledupmom.jpg

Next up is Goofy, playing with a friend's dog...So, is Goofy a dog:confused3

Bryan.jpg

Finally ,here is a family picture from our last trip together, in May 2006 at Chef Mickeys.

FamilyDisneyTrip2006.jpg

Okay...I think that is everything for now.

I have given the dates of our trip, the location, the cast of characters and pics.. I know you DISers love pics and I don't like to Disappoint....:thumbsup2

So, I am hoping this report can live up to or be as good as some of my other Fav Dis Trip Reports on here!!!

Let me give a Shout Out to some of my Favs!!!

Hey Disneydad!!!!! Hi Goofyluvr and MeeksaMooska!!!! Hi Leger13!!! Hi CherBear!!!! Hey Steph!!!!!!!

I am sure I missed more people, so Hey to all you, too!!!

So, up next...Hmmmmm........Let me see......I guess that would be an explanation of how our title came to be.....or maybe when I booked the trip.......or maybe some movie trivia......

I guess you will have to tune in later to find out what is next!!!

:rotfl:

Its me, Daisy, aka Disneymommom, I'm sure you all recognize me if you have come to visit us on some of our other favorite threads. We hope this will become one of your favorites as well.

This all started one day when Snow White was browsing the Disney sites as she always does and day dreaming about her next trip. Well if you know me at all you know she's not getting to Disney again without me! :rotfl2: I had so much fun with Snow White, Dream Finder and Huey back in May 2006 that I just want to go every time they go. It's a special treat for a Mom Mom to share the Disney magic with her very special, adorable Grandson. To see that great big smile and that excitement in his eyes is something you have to share. It's great to see the pictures like I did from their most recent trip, but I decided there was no way they were getting away again without me! :lmao: If I had to slip into their luggage I was going!!!! It didn't much matter if I was invited, I was going! :rotfl:

So anywho, one night we were chatting on yahoo and Snow White mentioned Ft. Wilderness and how great it looked there and how much Huey would love it. Well wouldn't you know it, as luck would have it, Goofy and I just happen to have a big fifth wheel camper! Hmm, go figure, wonder why Snow White happened to mention the campground when they didn't have a camper??? :confused3 Do you think there was a method to her madness? I do! So naturally I was right on board!!!!

So in the dark of night, when Dream Finder was searching for those dreams under his eyelids in New Jersey and Goofy was sawing some serious wood in Louisiana, Snow White and I began to plan the secret operation of planning our first ever Ft. Wilderness Disney Vacation!!!!:rolleyes1

Its me, Daisy, aka Disneymommom, I'm sure you all recognize me if you have come to visit us on some of our other favorite threads. We hope this will become one of your favorites as well.

This all started one day when Snow White was browsing the Disney sites as she always does and day dreaming about her next trip. Well if you know me at all you know she's not getting to Disney again without me! :rotfl2: I had so much fun with Snow White, Dream Finder and Huey back in May 2006 that I just want to go every time they go. It's a special treat for a Mom Mom to share the Disney magic with her very special, adorable Grandson. To see that great big smile and that excitement in his eyes is something you have to share. It's great to see the pictures like I did from their most recent trip, but I decided there was no way they were getting away again without me! :lmao: If I had to slip into their luggage I was going!!!! It didn't much matter if I was invited, I was going! :rotfl:

So anywho, one night we were chatting on yahoo and Snow White mentioned Ft. Wilderness and how great it looked there and how much Huey would love it. Well wouldn't you know it, as luck would have it, Goofy and I just happen to have a big fifth wheel camper! Hmm, go figure, wonder why Snow White happened to mention the campground when they didn't have a camper??? :confused3 Do you think there was a method to her madness? I do! So naturally I was right on board!!!!

So in the dark of night, when Dream Finder was searching for those dreams under his eyelids in New Jersey and Goofy was sawing some serious wood in Louisiana, Snow White and I began to plan the secret operation of planning our first ever Ft. Wilderness Disney Vacation!!!!:rolleyes1

Well, Well, Well...Who would have thought you would have been my first poster............Not Me....Yeah Right...:rotfl2: You all wonder where I get my competitiveness on here (post counting), well you found her....from Daisy!!!:rotfl2:

Did I have a method to my madness..You better believe...just had to go in under the radar, and show my sweet, naive side, like Snow White hersef...:rotfl:

I didn't want to come right out and ask...but I had to plant the seed of course, so the Flower, our Trip, could grow

TaratahiLilac_DickAmbrose.jpg

I think some of Disneydad99's evil ways are rubbing off on me.....MuWahahahah...............

If you read Disneydad99's Best April Fools Day Ever Trip.....( how ya like my plug there, DD), then you will understand the previous statement:thumbsup2

Well, Well, Well...Who would have thought you would have been my first poster............Not Me....Yeah Right...:rotfl2: You all wonder where I get my competiveness on here (post counting), well you found her....from Daisy!!!:rotfl2:

Did I have a method to my madness..You better beleive...just had to go in under the radar, and show my sweet, naive side, like Snow White hersef...:rotfl:

I didn't want to come right out and ask...but I had to plan the seed of course, so the Flower, our Trip, could grow

TaratahiLilac_DickAmbrose.jpg

I think some of Disneydad99's evil ways are rubbing off on me.....MuWahahahah...............

If you read Disneydad99's Best April Fools Day Ever Trip.....( how ya like my plug there, DD), then you will understand the previous statement:thumbsup2

I knew it, I knew I was set up!!! I fell for it hook, line and sinker too, hmmmm? I thought I was smarter than that!!! Ha Ha but who really was the one who planted the seed??? Did Snow White want to see if she could sweetly con Daisy into inviting them to stay with them in their camper at Ft. Wilderness, or did Daisy somehow get a subliminal message across to Snow White to get invited on their next Disney adventure? Hmmm? What do you think? Who was the sneaky one here?

Also, who do you think can match her post for post or at least give her a run for her money???? You got it, it's Daisy herself, in the flesh or in the feathers LOL!
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Goodnight Snow White!!!! Kiss Huey goodnight for me! Will be dreaming of our Ft. Wilderness Covert Operation!!! Pleasant Dreams!!!! :cloud9: :love: :hug:

I knew it, I knew I was set up!!! I fell for it hook, line and sinker too, hmmmm? I thought I was smarter than that!!! Ha Ha but who really was the one who planted the seed??? Did Snow White want to see if she could sweetly con Daisy into inviting them to stay with them in their camper at Ft. Wilderness, or did Daisy somehow get a subliminal message across to Snow White to get invited on their next Disney adventure? Hmmm? What do you think? Who was the sneaky one here?

Also, who do you think can match her post for post or at least give her a run for her money???? You got it, it's Daisy herself, in the flesh or in the feathers LOL!
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Yes, you fell for it...or did I, Hmm....One many never know...Kind of like, "How many licks does it take to get to the Center of Tootsie Roll Pop?" One May Never Know....:rotfl2:

owl.gif

Don't even think about beating me in the Post Count....if you want to keep your feathers intact....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Goodnight Snow White!!!! Kiss Huey goodnight for me! Will be dreaming of our Ft. Wilderness Covert Operation!!! Pleasant Dreams!!!! :cloud9: :love: :hug:

Nite Daisy.......I will give Huey a big smooch for you:love:

Hmmmmm..sending a subliminal message your way, hope it makes it into your dream....I see Trick or Treating, I see a Big Kid with Minnie Mouse Ears....with a big bag of candy skipping down the Main Street...Hmmm....wonder what I am thinking of.....:confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I brought one more thing for all of our batteries:thumbsup2

quickcharger-battery-charger.jpg

Ready Set Go!!!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 10
User Name Posts
Trentmom 6
Disneymommom 3
FHS_chick_2005 1

Im HERE, but I cant see a darn thing......its sooooooooooooooofreakin dark without a flashlight,,,,,,,,,,hello,,,,,,,,,,,,ae ya in here? HALLLOOOOOOOOOOOO;)

Okay...I think that is everything for now.

I have given the dates of our trip, the location, the cast of characters and pics.. I know you DISers love pics and I don't like to Disappoint....:thumbsup2

So, I am hoping this report can live up to or be as good as some of my other Fav Dis Trip Reports on here!!!

Let me give a Shout Out to some of my Favs!!!

Hey Disneydad!!!!! Hi Goofyluvr and MeeksaMooska!!!! Hi Leger13!!! Hi CherBear!!!! Hey Steph!!!!!!!

I am sure I missed more people, so Hey to all you, too!!!

So, up next...Hmmmmm........Let me see......I guess that would be an explanation of how our title came to be.....or maybe when I booked the trip.......or maybe some movie trivia......

I guess you will have to tune in later to find out what is next!!!

:rotfl:

:banana: :banana: I was mentioned so you soooooooo know I HAVE to subscribe!!! Sounds like an awesome trip. Great start and great pictures!! :woohoo: :woohoo: Can't wait to read more...even though this trip is over a year away. :rotfl: :rotfl: DISing is the BEST way to make the time fly by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter