Graduation Diploma Pick Up - A Drive Thru

Jennifer Drees

gapeach
I am helping our school plan a drive-thru diploma pick up. Has anyone seen any cute ideas for decoration? We are drawing a blank on what to do to decorate the school grounds.

Pics are a double bonus!!

Is it high school? If so, how many students? So many possibilities, and the fewer students the more options you have.

I am helping our school plan a drive-thru diploma pick up. Has anyone seen any cute ideas for decoration? We are drawing a blank on what to do to decorate the school grounds.

Pics are a double bonus!!
Do you have a chain link fence they'll drive by? Use cups to spell out words... "Congrats", "2020", "Good Luck", etc.
765dfd2cb09dbb0d37bbc0ddf233267b.jpg

If you have time, have someone artistic design a banner with pictures of the seniors.
Or Yard Signs
graduation-sign-today-main-200420_5ecfcfd115394ecc0a9a354318a5c2f1.fit-2000w.jpg

Our high school had a senior parade to and through campus today.

The kids all decorated their cars. The faculty and teachers had signs, banners, noise makers and lots of cheers and well wishes for the students. Some students and parade watchers had confetti cannons. Those were fun to see.

I did not notice if there were any other decorations as the atmosphere and kids seeing their friends and teachers was enough for everyone.

As the kids left campus, the principal handed them a Congratulatory yard sign and a bag of goodies- Yeti style cup monogrammed with the school logo, class of 2020 key chain, lip balm, bag of chips, class picture, and maybe other items.

Such a great day!

Our kids will get a real socially distanced graduation at the end of the month

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter