Graduation Ears 2023

kaismahma

Mouseketeer
If I am posting this in the wrong location I apologize. Wondering if anyone has any idea when Graduation Ear for 2023 will be available. We will be arriving in about 10 days and I was hoping to grab them on this trip. We will be returning in February too for cheerleading so I can look then but they were hard for some of the girls to locate last year as lots of seniors were looking for them. Thanks!

I think there's a small chance you might find them. I know when I got my daughter's in 2019 they showed up in late January. Set up a search on Ebay for 2023 Disney grad ears and you'll get an email when someone lists some (which they almost always do as soon as they hit stores).

I'd love to find 2023 ears for our early January trip but I don't expect them out that soon.

When we were there in 2018, limited 2019 merch started to show up the final day of our trip Dec 13th. That was the first I’d found anything as I looked all trip as a friend was announcing g a trip at Christmas and was looking for something with 2019 on it.

Unfortunately I don’t believe 2023 merch will be available until mid-December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter