Gran Destino presidential suite and discounts

Julie Amber

Mouseketeer
Hey does anyone know if the general room discounts that are released work on rooms like the presidential suite at Gran Destino? I would be interested in booking a larger room like that and 30% off is a significant discount

Yes the Presidential suite at GDT qualifies for discounts. I did a quick search for next month and I qualify for a 35% Florida Resident room only discount. Here is the pricing details.

April 17-19: regular average price is $2,272.50 per night and after a 35% discount the price is $1909.95.

Dave

A 35% discount brings the price down to $ 1477.13.
The discount you show reflects a 16% reduction.

Hey does anyone know if the general room discounts that are released work on rooms like the presidential suite at Gran Destino? I would be interested in booking a larger room like that and 30% off is a significant discount

Do it now while Disney is discounting resort suites at regular discount rates and before they go back to no or lousy 10% discounts. The Pres Suites (there are two of them) at GDT are awfully nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter