• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Californian Rate ?

MikeD

Mouseketeer
I booked a 6 night stay 12/17-12/23 for $1,556.90 through Expedia. 6th night was free with purchase of > 4 nights. Do you think this is a good deal?

Well I would say it depends on when you are going! Did this include tickets also? If it doesn't include tickets, then it's a little over $250 per night, which is a lot to me because I pay the Ap rate of $169. But if you are going during peak times, spring break, summer, then it sounds pretty decent to me. Rates during those times can get close to $330, so it would be a deal! Have a great time.

Andrea

I would say that it is a good deal. It is hard to find rates lower that what you can get on the Disneyland website, unless you have an AP. The Expedia rates are the same as the Disneyland website rates, so the free day makes it a good deal. Thanks for posting this because I was going to stay for 3 nights at the Disneyland Hotel, but now I can book 4 nights for the same price! :flower:

For your dates I think that's probably as good as you'll find.

Reg. rates seem to average in the $225 - $290 per night range (depending on the season and view level selected)
That close to Christmas I'm guessing there won't be many discounts available.
Even with our AP discount we were only able to get 10% off reg. rates at Christmas time.

Enjoy your stay - I LOVE DL at Christmas time!

I got GC at $249 anight may 21 can I get lower if I buy an AP theme park view do they have ap rate in may
maria

you didn't put what type of room you got - theme park view, city room, etc -

Maria - the best thing to do would be to call them and just ask - You can always add the price of an AP to your reservation -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter