• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Grand Finale~

Disuser

DIS Veteran
What special thing did/will you do, with your children, on the final night in Disney World?

Our last day is a MK day. We'll try to do the most important things, or things we didn't get to the previous day at that park, DD6 will go to BBB and we have dinner ressies at 1900 PF at 5:40. MNSSHP is that night so we will not return to the park later. We are planning to hang out our resort (YC) and walk around BW and take LOTS of pictures. Hopefully see Illuminations that evening from somewhere outside Epcot.;)

We have Crystal Palace for a late breakfast. We will spend the day at the MK since that is DD's favorite park. Then dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Perfect for my princess obsessed DD.

I won't be with any children. However, it will be DGf's bday so we are going to spend the day in DHS and then we have a reservation for Wolfgang Puck Cafe. She has a surprise cake coming her way, and then after that relaxing by the pool in the room awaiting the flight the next morning.

Mine is kind of a long and involved 'last' day surprise for DH and DS's. Because I am THE planner, I can get away with all kinds of 'surprises' for everyone!!::MickeyMo We are staying 8 days at a vacation home. We are packing up from the house and DH and kids think we are leaving. After we go to Epcot for the day, we will be going to the 'airport';) - but really, we are going to the Beach Club for another night!! :jumping1: NO ONE BUT ME KNOWS!! Not only that, but after we check in and play at SAB, the kiddos are going to the Sandcastle Club and DH and I are going to Tokyo Dining by ourselves!! But it doesn't stop there- I scheduled a segway tour at Epcot for the next morning for DH!! Kids and I will hang out at SAB. Unfortunately, while the family will be excited, only my DIS family will understand how *cool* I am to make all of these surprises!!:rolleyes: BTW-we are staying yet another night after BC, but at the Marriot near the airport- our plane leaves at 7:30 am- got a free room from stepdad's travel points.

Well its not the final night but the final morning I will let them decide which park they (nieces) want to visit before we go home that afternoon.

We did EMH at MGM whick included a Playhouse Disney dance party. He had a blast.

Our big deal was dinner at Narcoossee's on our arrival night. What a way to start a WDW vacation.

I think MickeyNicki's idea of giving them the power to choose may be the best as they'll get to do exactly what they want and it'll be hard to know that beforehand.

Last year, we stayed at BWV because there was no availability at our favorite resort - BCV. On our last night, we walked from MGM to the BC for a final gelato. We then sat out on the BC beach looking across the lake at the lights of the Boardwalk. It was so relaxing and peaceful - a wonderful way to end a very busy week. Next trip in March '09, we will be staying at BCV, but I still think it's a great way to end another wonderful trip.

I to am letting my niece pick which park she wants to spend the last day. We are staying for 14 nights and have the free dining plan so I have left the last day free-no TS. She will have already eaten at so many character meals.

We will be getting up for a pre-opening breakfast at CP and spend the day going on our favorite rides "one last time." We also have a late lunch planned for the Plaza...we'll let the kids pick their favorite fireworks/show for the evening and we'll end the day there.

Mom (me) will cry off and on most of the day because I won't want to leave!:sad1: I'm pathetic....:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter