Grand Floridian Character Dinner?

barbnjmom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the character dinner at GF? According to the web it says it is with Cinderella...is this true? Are reservations tough to get? How is the food?

Thanks!

We did this character dinner last year during our Easter trip. It was with Cinderella, Prince Charming and the mice. The Fairy Godmother was outside the restaurant and you could visit with her on your way out of dinner.

Reservations were not tought to get, however book as soon as you can. (90 days out for PS).

The food I was not impressed with at all. I have had much better meals in WDW. If you have a little one that wants to eat with Cinderella, and you cannot get breakfast, then I would go ahead and do it. If not, I would pass.

I disagree slightly in that I thought the food was rather decent for a WDW buffet. A few more choices for the adults that were better quality (IMO) than say Chef Mickey's.

The other thing we liked about it was that it was a little more subdued than the breakfast in the castle.

That being said - I agree that I would not go out of my way to do this unless you have a little princess just dying to meet Cinderella or you are staying at the GF and want the experience.

Overall, I think it was pretty enjoyable.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter