Grand Floridian First Timer

We stayed there a few years back a couple of weeks before Christmas and absolutely loved it. We really enjoyed Miziner’s Lounge. We found it to be very relaxing and the bar tenders were extremely friendly. Here is where I was introduced to Rose Regal wine which is now my favorite.

What room do you most like to book when you stay at the GF? Does it matter to you if it is main building or others? Concierge or not?

We never stay in the main building because it's club level. We won't use the amenities sufficient enough to warrant the extra expense so we always go for an outer building. We like lagoon view and now usually request Conch Key because of its proximity to the pier and ask for a king bed if possible.

What room do you most like to book when you stay at the GF? Does it matter to you if it is main building or others? Concierge or not?

I've stayed RPC, SL, and outer building GV, and while RPC is my favorite, I also love GV. I didn't care for SL, but if RPC wasn't doable, I'd have no problem staying outer building GV :).

The Grand is our favorite resort!!! We head back there in 10 days and I can't wait!! :cloud9:

One little tidbit, bell services has a set of twins that work there. Super nice, but they can TRICK YOU!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter