• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian Garden View Tea Question

Carrie25

Earning My Ears
I really enjoyed my first visit to the Garden View Tea room at GF. However, I didn't get any enjoyment out of those finger sandwiches. Call me crazy, but I'd much prefer the kids sandwiches, pb&j and tuna are much more my taste than cucumber. Has any grownup out there been permitted to get the kids tea service selection and then just add alacarte items like scones and cheese plate?

I don't think it would be a problem if you let the CM know when you make the ADR that you have dietary requirements.

I have been to the afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian twice and have ordered the Buckingham Palace each time. The first time, I picked at the traditional sandwiches and did not enjoy them at all. The next time, I asked if I could substitute the children's sandwiches for the traditional ones and was able to do so. Those sandwiches were delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter