Grand Floridian March 2024

MoosieMoose

Earning My Ears
Trying to book March 11-13 (2 nights). March 11 has plenty of rooms available at GF, but nothing on the 12th. Also nothing on the 13th, but then wide open beyond that. I don’t see any conferences or conventions scheduled. Why would only March 12th and 13th be blocked?

Big spring break time period for some parts of the country, FWIW.

Disney’s booking availability algorithms tend to have a bias towards longer stays and less so for short stays. My guess would be the combination of availability and the algorithm programing for those dates/days of the week is working against you.

Trying to book March 11-13 (2 nights). March 11 has plenty of rooms available at GF, but nothing on the 12th. Also nothing on the 13th, but then wide open beyond that. I don’t see any conferences or conventions scheduled. Why would only March 12th and 13th be blocked?
I'm there that week from the 10th and checkout the 16th.

If it is available for the week but not when you try to book only the 2 nights; call. You may get a nice CM that will book it for you. As PP mentioned the system favors longer stays and may show unavailable for a myriad of reasons (they don't want too many people checking in/out on a specific day, they want to hold weekend nights for week long stays, etc)

However, don't be upset if they are unable to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter