Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

Jen & Chris-

Did BK1 get his cart fixed?? Has the Gatordad crew arrived yet?? I've gotta work at THD tonight, otherwise I'd come over and have a brew with you guys. Oh well...gotta wait til tomorrow. Got the pass all printed out & ready to go. Thanks, Chris! The link worked just fine!:thumbsup2

Hope ya'll have a good time. I'll be at the Fort the 5th - 13th & hope to run into some of you. If not, someone have a couple drinks for me.

Jen & Chris-

Did BK1 get his cart fixed?? Has the Gatordad crew arrived yet?? I've gotta work at THD tonight, otherwise I'd come over and have a brew with you guys. Oh well...gotta wait til tomorrow. Got the pass all printed out & ready to go. Thanks, Chris! The link worked just fine!:thumbsup2

BK1 fixed one problem and another one cropped up, so BK1 and wife are not having a fun time. I will explain the rest when you get here. Gatordad and family are across from me and are doing fine. We just got back from dinner at Whispering Canyon with Stacktester, Polynesean Pixie, Gatordad, G8trmom1, BigKahuna1 and wife and families. It was fun, except for the brief time I had to take my son out for being a brat. There will be a bunch of us hanging out so do drop by tomorrow.

Whispering Canyon one of our favorites! Sounds like your all having fun!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter