Grand Legacy Hotel

SOCALMouseMommy

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about this hotel? I'm considering staying there for tonight and tomorrow night with my 2-year-old. One park day (tomorrow) and a character breakfast at PPH on Monday morning.

Is this a good choice? The price is very low. I read some things about loud noise from a nightclub on property. That would not be good with my son. But it sounds so close to the parks.

We stayed there in June. I would absolutely stay there again. It was clean and we had no issues with noise, since we weren't in the same building that has the night club. We were in the back building, I believe room 434.

Hope this helps :)

We stayed there in June. I would absolutely stay there again. It was clean and we had no issues with noise, since we weren't in the same building that has the night club. We were in the back building, I believe room 434.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for sharing! I will ask about staying in one of the buildings that doesn't have the night club.

We stayed there in March and again in June. I was in Room 180 last time and 232 (I think) in March. The room was clean, low noise and I got a good deal so was happy. My only real complaint was the bed in March was uncomfortable but the one in June seemed more comfortable (might have been in the updated building?). I plan to stay there again in September. It is so close to the parks; I really like it!

Thank you. As it turns out I was not able to get a room for tonight so we will do just one night tomorrow. I'll report back.

I would like to share about my stay at the Grand Legacy today. It's basic but VERY close to the parks. The room I'm in is comfortable and clean, and they allowed me to valet park this morning before check in so I could go to the parks. The "breakfast" is a baggie with a piece of fruit, a cheese stick and a granola bar. They charge $15 plus 17% tax for parking but I got this room for $95 so it was really reasonable even considering the parking costs. It was literally 7 minutes from hotel to the park gate and that includes going through security. I would stay again, especially if I could get the same price. I appreciate the feedback from PP regarding this hotel. It was a good pick. Thank you!

Glad to hear! We're staying at Grand Legacy next week.
Just FYI for anyone shopping...just saw rates mid August thru late Sept many nights for $65! Looks like a great deal for anyone traveling during that time!

Glad to hear! We're staying at Grand Legacy next week.
Just FYI for anyone shopping...just saw rates mid August thru late Sept many nights for $65! Looks like a great deal for anyone traveling during that time!

Wow, I would jump all over that. It's a very good price for what you get. This hotel is a solid option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter