"Grandma's little..." design

dr&momto2boys

DIS Veteran
I really need help quickly with a design (We're leaving in 2 weeks!:scared1: And I'm out of town for the next few days.)

I'd like to make my MIL a t-shirt to give to her on Mother's Day while we are at WDW with her. I've seen the Grandma's Mouseketers design out there but I don't know whose it is. Can someone point me to that designer or make a similar design? It can be Grandma's little (anything Disney themed.) I'd like to put it on a white or pink t-shirt.

The grandkids names are Kyle, Jacob, Avery, Max, and Ella.

Everyone is on the trip, so it seems like a very appropriate Mother's Day gift that she can wear while we're there!

Can anyone help? I really appreciate it!!! :flower3:

Bump :goodvibes

Can anyone help me with this design? I really appreciate all of you DISigners! I know what you do is very time consuming and I just want to tell you how special you all make our vacations! Thanks for sharing your time and talent! Thank you so much!

I'm just gonna beg one more time, I promise. :worship:
I know it's a lot to ask for an original design, but I would really appreciate it!

This is my first attempt at a DISign here, although I've been working in photoshop for years.

Hope this is okay for what you wanted :)

Click to get full size.

OH MY GOODNESS that is adorable...............could someone do one that says
Mom-Mom with 5 mickey silhouettes AND Grammy with 3 mickey silhouettes. I can Post or PM you the kids names. THANK YOU

Oh, thank you, thank you! You're a doll! It looks great! I really appreciate it! I'm sure "Grandma" will love it! :goodvibes

OH MY GOODNESS that is adorable...............could someone do one that says
Mom-Mom with 5 mickey silhouettes AND Grammy with 3 mickey silhouettes. I can Post or PM you the kids names. THANK YOU

If you post the kids names I'll be happy to do it for you this evening :)

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

1st- Mom-Mom's ........

Larah-Ann
Emily
David Jr.
Lexi
Alli

2nd Grammy's ......

Larah-Ann
Emily
David Jr.

I CAN NOT thank you enough, we are going to Disneyworld in 2 weeks and my mom is going to LOVE wearing this shirt!!

I do have a question, how do I print it on an iron transfer, how do I reverse the image?

I do have a question, how do I print it on an iron transfer, how do I reverse the image?[/QUOTE]

It's according to what type of transwfer you are using, light or dark. there are greatdirections in the guidelines/faq sticky. have fun.

Great DISign,:goodvibes Penny

I love the design....I could use it with Gummy's Mouseketteers:) It is just too cute:) Great start!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

1st- Mom-Mom's ........

Larah-Ann
Emily
David Jr.
Lexi
Alli

2nd Grammy's ......

Larah-Ann
Emily
David Jr.

I CAN NOT thank you enough, we are going to Disneyworld in 2 weeks and my mom is going to LOVE wearing this shirt!!

I do have a question, how do I print it on an iron transfer, how do I reverse the image?

I will work on this tonight for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter