Grape Pizza at Dinner?

jlindemer

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I LOVE the grape pizza at Palo. It has been almost 4/5 years since I have had it though. We are going on a 3 night cruise next month, and Palo only offers dinner. Will they make the grape pizza for us if we ask them?

Ok, so I LOVE the grape pizza at Palo. It has been almost 4/5 years since I have had it though. We are going on a 3 night cruise next month, and Palo only offers dinner. Will they make the grape pizza for us if we ask them?

It has been reported that brunch has been showing up on the 3 night cruises. You might want to check that out.

Another thing that has changed is that on the 3 day cruises they have been offering Palo brunch on the Nassau day. when your booking window opens see if they are doing this on your cruise. (That is if you have a stop in Nassau).

:cool1:We do have a Nassau day! I am paying for the cruise in full next week! I would be thrilled to see a brunch pop up! :cool1:

We have requested and have had the grape pizza at dinner on the classics, not sure about the newer ships. It is always one of our favorites, and the servers remembered us from previous sailings, so not sure if that had something to do with it, or it may be a more recent change. You can always ask, worst that will happen is a no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter