Gravity Falls Merch in Parks?

Smitch, OMG! Those pictures!! Can I just tell you, my husband is also a DISer but he mainly lurks...HE actually pointed this thread out to ME! We both adore Gravity Falls and he told me I had to see your amazing costumes...ahhhh, the costumes are adorable and your Waddles (my favorite part of the show! :laughing:) is simply fantastic! I am so in awe! And you and your kids are soooo cute! OK, I'll stop gushing now! But we are both seriously impressed and would be so thrilled to see such costumes at MNSSHP! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Where's the Soos pic? :) your costumes are awesome, and the Waddles is great. Glad there are so many other GF fans, I would love to get some merchandise if Disney would just produce some!

Almost done with DH's shirt. It is the simplest of all of the costumes, so Ive just been putting it off. Plus, he keeps asking about switching to Grunkle Stan, but we both think that would be too hot. Should have his Soos costume done by Monday. I'll be sure to post a pic. :goodvibes

Those costumes are AMAZING!!

I'm making Pterodactyl Bros shirts for my husband and son today :) Need to paint the pine tree on the hat and finish my Mabel sweater (and maybe a Meow Wow tshirt in case its super hot) and we are good to go!

I hope we can find merch! It takes so long sometimes. Phineas & Ferb stuff took forever, too, and now its everywhere.

Hey Smitch,

When I saw your costumes I knew my daughter would love to be Mabel for Halloween. How are you putting the lights on the sweater for it to light up at night?

This is such a great idea.:cool1:

Hey Smitch,

When I saw your costumes I knew my daughter would love to be Mabel for Halloween. How are you putting the lights on the sweater for it to light up at night?

This is such a great idea.:cool1:

I bought individual flashing LED lights and sewed tiny pockets on the inside of the sweater. When it gets dark, I will twist them on and drop them in each pocket and tie them in (I made a little drawstring on each pocket with thread). I got these lights (I got the white lights)...

http://www.thatscoolwire.com/store/item.asp?Category=&SubCategoryID=&GroupID=&SKU=LED-PD-F

Great costumes!

Our family loves Gravity Falls. Actually, there is a lot of theme park potential with that show....I'd love to see some stuff in the parks about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter