Great AP passholder perk---March dates for private AP use of ToT and RnR

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Check out the newest issue (mine came today) of the Annual Passholder's newsletter, Mickey Monitor

...six exclusive nights to experience the ride's new random twists!

Friday through Sunday, March 7 - 9 and March 14 - 16, beginning one hour after Disney-MGM Studios closes, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith (bonus!) will re-open just for your riding pleasure! You'll be able to purchase food and exclusive Passholder merchandise, too.

This is similar to what Pete had at the first DIS-Con back in '01, with ToT. This is nice to see, some real perks in the parks for passholders.

Oh how terribly tempting... I found air to Orlando for "dirt cheap" in March last night... I was even looking at those dates. Boy do I wish I could go!!

March 7 is my birthday and the last night of our WDW vacation - and that is exactly where we're going to be spending it! :teeth:

Hmm..wonder how many time I can ride RnR in an hour without getting sick. Guess it is time to find out! :p

I can't help but think that the crowds for this will be enormous!
There are A LOT of passholders out there!
I can't imagine all the people who will show up for this...with only TWO rides to go on.
I think it will be nuts!

:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter