Great Christmas Light Fight

The Mayor

How about 7"...6" is for rookies
Did anyone see the show last night? I know to each their own but that one Disney couple was just a bit over the top for me. I mean having your wife change her name so you can be Mickey and Minnie seems a bit much!!! It was pretty cool though that they could see the MK fireworks from their yard.

Must have been in the second hour of the show - we have it on DVR, but only watched the first hour (the 'heavy weight division')

I had the TiVo set for it, but the Redskins game was on here instead . Will have to stream it and see what the houses last nite looked like

ITA. We love Disney but I'd be sick of it if we lived like those two. Yes, and having your wife change her name to Minnie?! :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

My younger son and I watched that half of the episode last night and right away, my son was totally creeped out by the couple and most of their decorations. :rotfl: It was way, way over the top.

In prior years, these were always individual homes competing for the prize. Some of what I saw this time looks like a commercial property with decorations. Not sure they belong in the same category since obviously they have a lot more space to work with.

In prior years, these were always individual homes competing for the prize. Some of what I saw this time looks like a commercial property with decorations. Not sure they belong in the same category since obviously they have a lot more space to work with.

The most recent show had two separate episodes, the first hour, they tabbed the 'heavyweight division', which was all commercial businesses and entire neighborhoods. The second hour was more traditional - single family homes.

^^ Makes sense, we were channel surfing and didn't watch the entire show !!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter